I’m taking orders for Seven Eleven’s bromide sets of Kento, Teruma and Sakiyama Tsubasa. Each actor has 20 bromides available, and each will be 250 yen. You can order as few or as many as you would like.
To order, please send me an email to email@example.com. Please send me the codes for the picture(s) you want (they are shown underneath the photos, for example TERU1006) and if possible, the preview images also so I can match them.
I will be taking orders for these bromides until May 25th 2018.
Here are the links to the sample images:
I am taking orders for Kiddyland’s Touken Ranbu Hanamaru store which will be open from March 23rd until April 6th.
The goods are all listed on the website here.
The total order of your order will be the goods total (please note that the prices on the site do not include tax, so please add 8% to get the total price) plus 15% service charge.
Everyone who spends over 1000 yen will receive one of the stickers shown in the image above.
This does not include shipping to you. Shipping will only be charged after I send the package to you, so I can invoice you accurately. Please note I cannot give shipping cost estimates, but I am willing to cater to your budget in how I send your package to you.
Here is a list of my current/upcoming orders. I am happy to combine shipping.
The deadline for orders (for now) is Wednesday March 21st. I would prefer not to have to make two trips to the store so if you can, please get your orders in by then.
To order, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible please include pictures of what you would like to order so there is no confusion.
I was asked to take orders for the new Touken Ranbu Store, so here is my official order post. If you have seen the store’s official site, please note that I am unfortunately not taking orders for the cushions. This is because they are only available for pre-order in the Tokyo store, and I cannot guarantee being there to pick them up when they are released.
The store is open from February 17th until March 31st. I will accept orders at any point during this period, but the latest I will accept orders is March 25th, to give me time to buy the goods.
Payment is by Paypal only, and you will be responsible for Paypal fees if applicable. The prices listed below already include tax and service charge, so that price is what you will pay. This does not include shipping to you, which will be charged to you after I send the goods. Please note that I am unable to estimate shipping costs, but am willing to cater to your budget in how I send them to you.
If you want to order, please send me an email to email@example.com with a list of what you would like to buy. Please let me know the item, character, and if possible please send me a picture of the one you want, so there is no confusion.
Here are the available goods. Please click on the thumbnails to see bigger previews.
I am taking orders for the Touken Ranbu Store, which will be in Nagoya from January 20th to February 4th. I will be able to visit the store most days during this time so will try and buy them as the orders come in, but the order and payment deadline will be February 1st.
The total of your order will be the total goods price (please note that the prices listed on the site do not include tax, so you need to add 8% to get the correct price) plus a service charge of 15%. This does not include shipping to you, which will be charged to you after I send the goods. Please note that I am unable to estimate shipping costs, but am willing to cater to your budget in how I send them to you.
You can find a list of the goods available on the store’s website here: http://toulove-store.com
- The cushions (both large and small version) are not in stock in the store and are available by reservation only. They will be available some time in March, although they have not specified the date yet. I am willing to keep hold of any other part of your order until the cushions are available so I can ship everything together.
- Items that have “※ブラインド商品” written underneath the description are random goods and you cannot choose the one you want.
- If any goods are sold out when I go to the store, I will refund you in full for that part of your order.
If you want to order, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a list and image previews of the goods you would like.
Animate Online is selling remaining goods from the previous Engeki Haikyuu stages and also Gekidan Haikyuu. I will be taking orders for these items.
You can find a list and prices of the items on the Animate website here. Items with a box with a grey background beside the quantity select box are sold out so I am unable to order these items.
The total of your order will be the cost of goods + shipping to me (468 yen) + 15% service charge.
Payment is by Paypal only (in Japanese yen) and you will be responsible for Paypal fees. There will be two rounds of payments for your order. The first payment will be for the cost of the goods, and the second will be for shipping. Shipping will only be charged after I send the package to you, so I can invoice you accurately. Please note I cannot give shipping cost estimates, but I am willing to cater to your budget in how I send your package to you.
If you wish to order goods, please send me an email to email@example.com with your order. If you have any questions please comment on this post so others can see the answer too. Once I receive your order, I will reply with your total and payment details.
Here is a list of my current/upcoming orders. I am happy to combine shipping.
I put together this master post of all of my current and upcoming orders, to make it easier for people to find things they might want to buy. Most links lead to pages in my blog, but for any orders that link to the an outside page rather than my own blog, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to buy.
Current Limited Time Orders
Possible Orders (if I get tickets…)
- Touken Ranbu Summer Stage
- Dangan Ronpa Stage
- Show By Rock June
I’ve done this for a few people already, so I decided to put up a post with details in case anyone is interested in using this service.
Surugaya is an online resale site that sells many different goods, including goods for anime and stage. Amongst these are many goods that are usually randomised, so if you’re looking for goods for a certain character or actor, this is a great place to look! Surugaya does not ship outside Japan, so this is a good opportunity to get goods you might not be able to get elsewhere.
My service charge is 15% of the total of your order.
Please note that shipping through Surugaya is free if you spend 1500 yen or more, if you spend below this you will also be responsible for the shipping charge from the store to myself.
How to order
- Send me an email to email@example.com telling me what you are looking for. Either you can send me direct links from the site (preferred) or if you are unable to search the site, then please let me know what you are looking for and I will search for you and send the links to you to check.
- I will go through all the items, put them in my shopping cart, and give you a total for the order including my service charge. You can then let me know if you wish to go ahead with the order or not and I will give you payment details.
- Once your payment has been sent, I will complete the transaction from Surugaya and wait for the items to be shipped to me. Sometimes this can take up to a week or very occasionally longer, so please be aware of this.
- When the items arrive to me, I will forward them on to you using your preferred shipping method.
- I will give you the total price for the goods with service charge, and you can confirm to me if you want to go ahead with the order. I will then require payment of the total through Paypal.
- I will order goods through the site, and let you know when they have shipped to me. This usually takes around a week, but can sometimes take longer so please be aware of this.
- I will ship the goods to you and you will then be required to pay for the shipping cost (I cannot give shipping prices until after I send the items to you, but I am willing to cater to your budget in how I send the package).